I don't know, Eli...your "catch" sounds an AWFUL lot like a description of the location of that Winnie the Pooh on your diaper. You better enunciate, bub. Perhaps you need some speech therapy. I believe LC could make a recommendation...or even, martyr that she is, completely sacrifice and hand her sessions over to you...
These entries are a glimpse into our life as we fumble through first-time parenthood with our son Eli. Eli was born with the most common form of dwarfism called achondroplasia. What he might lack in height, he makes up for in personality and total charm (he gets it from his mom).
I don't know, Eli...your "catch" sounds an AWFUL lot like a description of the location of that Winnie the Pooh on your diaper. You better enunciate, bub. Perhaps you need some speech therapy. I believe LC could make a recommendation...or even, martyr that she is, completely sacrifice and hand her sessions over to you...
ReplyDelete