Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick :(

Eli is sick with RSV/Bronchiolitis...at least, that's what they think it is. I tend to think that RSV is simply a default sickness that doctors go to when they are a little unsure of what someone has...something generic for any type of respiratory infection. He has been feverish for the past few days and lethargic. I also think that he's getting some brand-new teeth in, so I am sure that "helps."

Doctor's appt. was NOT fun this a.m. They had to draw two vials of blood via finger prick...it took forever and he screamed the entire time. Then they took chest x-rays to rule our pneumonia. It's one of those days that makes you thankful that you're a parent, but frustrated that you can't take the pain away.

Needless to say, we will be staying in for a while. Poor little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment